COM sets a goal for community service through the strategic plan to “Increase faculty presence in community, state and international service.”
The COM plan emphasizes three strategies:
- Strategy 1: Increase student mentorship opportunity with an emphasis of education and research.
- Strategy 2: Increase faculty involvement in local, state and national organizations.
- Strategy 3: Improve community service environment for local to global outreach.
In this page you will find community resources, sites and services, by following the links below:
COM Community Collaborations
- Laurel Creek
- Mini-Medical School
- Student Clubs
- Student-Run Free Clinic (SRFC)
- Success Center
- Summer Internship
- Suitcase Clinic
- Teens Life Conference
- Touro University/Solano County Health Clinic
- VCUSD School Based Clinic/Student Health Centers
- Biotech and Other Academies/Local High Schools
- Inventor's Lab
- Health Disparities
Copyright 2005 - 2017, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.