Laniado Hospital Netanya, Israel.
This site is open to Touro students for clinical rotation (OMS 3 and 4), and summer clerkships (OMS1).
- Gain clinical knowledge
- Gain experience in aspects of medicine beyond the core curriculum
- Gain knowledge of diseases that are uncommon in the USA, and that may be specific to particular ethnic groups
- Observe and develop existing clinical skills
- Broaden global public health knowledge
- Recognize and understand the relationship between medicine and the environment in a global setting (medical ethics, law, health care system, technology, genetics, etc.)
- Develop cultural competency
TOURO UNIVERSITY COORDINATORS
Tamira Elul, Ph.D.
Copyright 2005 - 2017, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.