- Gain Clinical Knowledge
- Gain experience in aspects of medicine beyond the core curriculum
- Gain knowledge of diseases that are uncommon in USA
- Observe and develop existing clinical skills
- Broaden Global Public Health Knowledge
- Recognize and understand the relationship between medicine and the environment in a global setting (medical ethics, law, health care system, etc.)
- Develop Cultural Competency
The Taiwan International Healthcare Training Center (TIHTC) at the Taipei Hospital, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Taiwan, R.O.C. is the institution that Touro University California has chosen for the organization and coordination of the Global Health Program in Taiwan. The site is ideal for the clinical rotation, public health study, research, and summer clerkship for first year Touro students.
Internship Blogs, Presentations, & Newsletter
Global Health Resources
Touro University Site Coordinator
All About Taiwan
Copyright 2005 - 2017, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.